ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger headlight stopped working

Renault clio mk3
I noticed the other day that my passenger side low beam stopped working, not thinking too much about it I swapped the high beam one over so I had a low beam. Unfortunately that didn't work so my next idea was maybe the fuse was blown so I checked it and the fuse is fine.

Anyone got any idea what I could try check cause the nights are getting longer and I kinda need my low beam.

Clio II dci
Is the high beam the same lamp?
Are the conectors loose? Did you test connections with a multimeter?

You can just try to turn on the lights and manually try to connect the light and see if anything comes up, there has to be power there if a fuse didn't blow.

Renault clio mk3
Is the high beam the same lamp?
Are the conectors loose? Did you test connections with a multimeter?

You can just try to turn on the lights and manually try to connect the light and see if anything comes up, there has to be power there if a fuse didn't blow.
The high beam is the same as low beam, they're both H7. I'll try the things you suggested tonight and hopefully it'll help