ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger airbag removal

Hi Guys

I want to remove the passenger airbag to sell but retain the dash and wondered if anyone can tell me how this is done without taking my head off? (obviously will d/c the battery first!):)

Passenger side ones fine as it runs a pump to infalte it good practive to unplug the battery anywya and leave for 10 mins.

Dash top comes off quite easy do a search fubar wrote a guide then there 4 bolts form memory hold the bag in place.

Remember to sort the wiring out else you'll get a warning light.

Cheers, i'll have a look at the link now...

To sort the airbag warning lights out is the next mission, i've removed both the seats to make way for buckets and seen a thread that says you need to pop a couple of capacitors in the plugs but is there any info on what to do to sort the passenger and drivers airbag plugs out so the light doens't annoy me?? If not a bit of gaffa tape or bulb removal will sort it! :D

Cheers, i'll have a look at the link now...

To sort the airbag warning lights out is the next mission, i've removed both the seats to make way for buckets and seen a thread that says you need to pop a couple of capacitors in the plugs but is there any info on what to do to sort the passenger and drivers airbag plugs out so the light doens't annoy me?? If not a bit of gaffa tape or bulb removal will sort it! :D

Airbags and pretensioners notes/FAQ/how to remove airbags
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=109205