ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passed with flying colours

Maz

LY 200
Car passed its first MOT today with flying colours, had it done at Black Diamond Service Centre in Warrington :approve: happy days.

Maz

LY 200
No warnings or recomendations? Good news all the worry over nothing.

Nope nothing at all Lee.

Wasn't worried tbh as I had sme cash stashed just incase, had a funny feeling something was goingt o be wrong.

Too good to be true and all that :p

nice on Marie, mine failed miserably on emissions on first attempt, but on the retest flew through with no problems :)

... bit of a difference from my Williams which cost me £6k the first ever MOT I gave it :?

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Go give the badge a kiss, and congrats nice to see a RS with no faults lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ nice one :)

Mine is due in March 08.

Mine isn't due until 19th November but wanted it done early on account of warranty running out so got a 13 month ticket.

13 month ticket?
its 12 months from the day of the test, so you have 12 months today worth of valid MOT, not 12 months on top of when you should have had it done.

Trophy #267
no its not ^^
its all regged on computer now and new cars are set 1st mot 3 years from date of registration and you are allowed a certain overlap if you get it mot'd slightly before. MAz had hers done 1 month b4 it was due ( the maximum iirc) and has 12 months mot from when it was due which is 13 months from now !

clio 182 black /gold
Your are aloud to get a test done upto a month early. I normaly get mine done about 3 weeks early.

53 plate 172
Mine failed it's second MOT today. Power steering component leaking (pas switch) cost £113 to fit a new one.

CB600FS
no its not ^^
its all regged on computer now and new cars are set 1st mot 3 years from date of registration and you are allowed a certain overlap if you get it mot'd slightly before. MAz had hers done 1 month b4 it was due ( the maximum iirc) and has 12 months mot from when it was due which is 13 months from now !

Yeah, so its overlapping, therefore its a 12 month ticket as Pepsi said...

Or if you'd rather call it a 13 month ticket, your last one was on 11 months.

Ad

MK2 FRS
on the ticket it says date of MOT and date next due. Id call it a 13month ticket personally. But is all slightly argumentative. But the MOT certificate is valid for 13months.