ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passanger window stoped working...

vers le haut doigt milieu
Dear all helpful people on Cliosport,

My window regulator broke last month and I had it replaced with a new motor and regulator unit, my warranty people said they only covered the motor and not the regulator even though its one unit! I had to pay for it and am in the process of sending them a stroppy letter so I can claim some of my money back.

Anyway two days ago my passenger window stopped working, now when I use it I can hear the relay click but there is no movement. I had the same problem with my drivers window a couple of weeks after I bought the car but that problem was cured by disconnecting the battery for 30mins and resetting the ECU. I have already disconnected the battery for about 15-20 minutes and it hasn't worked, what I want to know is, is there a set time to leave the ECU before it resets itself?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Firstly , it sounds like a bit of a s**t warranty you have if it only covers the motor and not the regulator , as like you said . it's all one unit . When one goes it all needs replacing .

Was it replaced with a brand new motor and regulator ? If so , it will come with a 12 months guarantee . Just go back to the place that replaced it and get them to change it .

Yep, it was all brand new but I have a feeling its the ECU that has gone crazy. I would like to know how long it takes for the ECU to reset its self.

Disconected the Black one from the battery for over an hour. Still didn't work.....:dapprove: