ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part of the team :)

Nissan 350z
Remove those seat covers, blurgh! :)

+1. Is that some kind of.... blue dragon!? seat cover :dead:

No seat covers ever suit! Just keep your eyes on Ebay for a pair of 172/182 Sport seats (around £90) and get some leather action going on!

I'le keep a look out for some, and when i have some decent cash i may get some :), theres a few things I want to do to the car to tidy it up a bit :)

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Why have seat covers at all though? I'm sure what's underneath isn't that bad is it?

As said, no point in getting cup seats. It'll look much better without the covers, take em off or save up for some proper RS seats!

Why have seat covers at all though? I'm sure what's underneath isn't that bad is it?

As said, no point in getting cup seats. It'll look much better without the covers, take em off or save up for some proper RS seats!

this is without seat covers

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
10x better than seat covers in my opinion.........look out for some 172/182 seats as said!

true main reason I got seat covers was to keep the seats clean as they are really clean for the age of the car, but i do realise the seat covers make my car look "dull"

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
What's the point of keeping the seats clean when you can't see em!? Looks better off, bin the covers!