ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part number websites?

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Is there any websites listing renault part numbers? something like http://service.citroen.com/ but for renault?

if not, does anybody know the part number for a 2004 172 PAS pump? i need to make sure my re-conditioned pump is the correct part so that i dont look like a dick when i take it to be fitted

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
dealers closed till tomorrow, but i will try googling the sticker on the pump. why didnt i think of this a minute ago?

Skoda Fabia vRS
if you dont have air con its giving me the number of 8200888510 but this has changed at least twice, the old numbers being 8200711377 and 7700840105

if you have aircon the new pump is part number 8200234212 or the recon one is 491109174R

its possible all of these numbers have older version numbers of the same part, give me the number from yours and i can check