ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part ex value of my 172 51 plate

Clio 172
Going to see a 150bhp diesel golf tomorrow as i'm doing more miles now i need something a bit more economical.What sort of price have people been offered lately?Its a silver 51 plate 172.Full history.belts done 3000 miles ago.new rear discs and pads 2 weeks ago.76500 miles.Good condition.Magnex cat back exhaust.What sort of price should i expect do you think?

Thanks

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Do you guys not rate Parkers then?

I got the Parkers price for my 206 I traded in to get my Clio!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Why are you trading it in? Is there something wrong with it, otherwise you should attempt to sell it privatley imo.

Clio 172
i cant afford to pay for the car outright.only got 2.5k and the clio and i cant be without a car, so i cant sell privately.bit annoying really

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Nightmare, is there no scope for you to be without a car even for a weekend? As before you trade it in if you are willing to let it go for anything above the trade in value in value it may persuade someone looking for a bargin.

Btw what tax and mot is on the car.

Clio 172
got 1 months tax and 3 months mot.Na it's difficult to be without a car, plus i gotta rely on finding a good one then, so part ex makes sense.