ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parrot MKi9100 FITTING?

Cupped 182 with Milltek
Anyone fitted one of these things to a 182 Cabasse stereo.It's a 05 car, I didn't even knwo there were two versions of the stereo!!lolWhats the scoop with fitting this,does it come with a connector that plugs in the back of the stereo,will the wheel buttons operate this? what connections are there at the back? I am currently overseas, so it's a tad hard to look for myself! I want to order one for when I get back and fit it myself.What about the CK3200? any preferances?

standard iso connection,plug and play,dont need to attach the mute lead,will automatically mute without it connected,stalks wont work the kit,you need to use the button pad that comes with the kit,music and removeable screen are the benefits of a 9100 over the 3200,direct ipod connectivity, usb, aux line in and a2dp bluetooth streaming to name a few

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Ive got CK3100 P*SS EASY To fit great product :approve::approve: easy to use You will wonder how you EVER managed without it !!!