ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parrot CK3000 Car Kit

Clio 1.5 DCI (80)
Apparently the voice of the caller will come out of the car speakers, how does it connect to them? Frew the back of the head unit im guessin, but in what way? Because my head unit doesn’t have an input on it :(

my mate has got this fitted to his golf, he took it somewhere to get it all fitted and they mounted it just on the dash and cut a tiny hole in some plastic for the wire to go through, looks really tidy!

yea it must connect to the head unit aswell because when someone rings it turns the radio off and back on again

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Chrissy - it's patched into the existing ISO block. (the big oblong/square box with about 11 wires coming out of it)

if you're doing it yourself and not sure what to do, get somone who does to do it :)

Very easy to install.. it just sits between your standard car wiring and the head unit.
In my case, the mute was a seperate wire.. so phone rings, stereo mutes, sound comes through speakers etc..

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Very easy to fit, takes max an hour to wire it all up. For the mike just pull of the A pillar cover (unclips easily) and hide the wire through there, then attach mike to the sunvisor.

6/468 17poo
good kits you cant really make a mistake installing these, never seen one in my life and did it 10 mins tops, running wires is harder!

some cars require converter leads such as fords/beemers and vauxhalls but obviously renaults are a piss of pee as they all std isos! good kits too

Revels Mum & Sister
I have one as said easy to do

Power Wire to Switched Ignition Feed, There is a loop through ISO connector. PLug ISO plugs from headunit into that and then other end into the black as well.

Most have seperate Mute Wires, again easy one wire install. Thats it really. Work well