ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parking this weekend

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello,

There will be people helping you park on the day as per usual, however can I just remind you to use a bit of common sense when you are parking up. I know it shouldn't really have to be said but don't leave a 4 year gap between you and the next car and try and get as lined up as best you can. There is no harm in re-adjusting your car if it's on the piss.

The morning is quite a rush so it's hard work for me and the rest of the team to get 250+ cars in some sort of fashionable order/layout, so if we aren't there to nurse you into a space, try and park as neat and considerate as possible.

Merci!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
And please don't park too close. If anyone dents my car I will go radio rentals.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
For the kids that didn't understand the 15 year old reference, he means mental.

And anyone who thinks they can drive in like a massive dickhead at 300MPH because they have a stupid exhaust that they want everyone to hear; Don't.

You will be banned.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
And anyone who thinks they can drive in like a massive dickhead at 300MPH because they have a stupid exhaust that they want everyone to hear; Don't.

You will be banned.

Or drive the wrong way out at full pelt too

We as a club have rented the space for the day and the last thing the club needs is to be refused from using it again due to one or two people driving with no respect for themselves, the car or the Club.

Revels...remember in the UK we drive on the left. ;)

PH2 Flamer
Do people like me who are paying on the gate get to park with all the normal CS members that have tickets already?

Only just found out I can make it.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Better be carefulthat the particles in the black smog from your exhaust don't ruin the other members paintwork. That'd be so inconsiderate, almost as bad as flicking cigarette ash out your car window.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Better be carefulthat the particles in the black smog from your exhaust don't ruin the other members paintwork. That'd be so inconsiderate, almost as bad as flicking cigarette ash out your car window.

Dan will kill me personally if it gets anywhere near his freshly pampered valver :quiet:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Outcast corner is where the cool kids hand out iirc...