ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Park Royal, Stretton

BMW 118d
Parked in the carpark tonight a white 172 on coilovers, roll cage, been to FCS etc. Looked sweet. Got a pic on phone but on laptop in hotel and don't have the data cable with me.

Who is it?!?!

Yozza'd Titanium 182
*yet another spotted thread in warrington*

haha hes in work, mite go and stick his wipers up again

i live close to that.
i Know a guy called dan cotteral who used to work as a kitchen porter i think and Chris wooley who works int gym.

Posh outfit is that place.

BMW 118d
I was on a course there all week. Then on my last night went to the pub down the road and walked past your car in the carpark. Sat chatting to the Aussie barman for a bit last night as there wasn't really much else to do! What do you do there?

BMW 118d
Think it was the Buckingham Mon - Thurs, the one striaght ahead as you enter the conference area?! Then Fri we were downstairs. You're not the guy wearing a suit with slicked over hair are you?! Was walking around all week with pastries in the morning!