ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paradise Monster Fluffy MF Towels In Stock!

Formally Alex C
Hi all,

Yet More Microfibre!!!!!

We now have Paradise's Monster Fluffy 16x16" Microfibre towels in stock.

The Paradise Monster Fluffy is simply the thickest, plushest microfiber towel available. The fibres measure 1/4" long on one side! When folded in 4ths as shown in the picture, the towel is over 2" thick! It is so soft that customers have asked if it is really microfiber. It is indeed.

While soft and plush, it is equally absorbent. Detailing spray is quickly slurped up into the thick weave. The long fibers truly pamper your paint. Perfect for drying, as well as polish or wax removal.... These towels really are the Daddies!

BinaryWrite2.gif

Price is £6.99 each, and of course, Cliosport discount applies as ever! (10% by cheque / 6.5% by Paypal)

Any questions just pm me or e-mail me at serious_performance@hotmail.com

Cheers.

Ford AU XR6 VCT falcon
Great stuff guys, I also sell these.
My favourite towel for glass cleaning, QD with prima slick and removing machine polishes and glazes

Easiest towel to handle

Formally Alex C
Yep, very happy with all the new stuff coming in at the moment...... The Prima Slick rocks as well, but the towels are really something else. Their range is coming together quite nicely. Have you tried the new sealant yet? If it ever stopd raining here I might actually get to use it! lol....

Titanium 182 FF
can you use these for everything? applying product, drying after washing and removing polish etc.

106 GTi
They do look good. Probably the ideal towel for QDing.

For polish removal the nap may be a little long.

Formally Alex C
I wouldn't use them for applying products but, you can use them for pretty much everything else...... Drying (although a WW towel is more specifically suited), QDing and wax removal is the strong point. For some polishes you may want a towel with a shorter knapp to grip the residue more easily, such as the Poorboy's DMT or the Aquatouch Ultra's.
Overall they are very good allrounders :).

Formally Alex C
Quick Detailing.

It's normally a polymer spray that you just spray on and wipe off.... No real protection but, gives good looks quickly and can help remove light dust, fingerprints etc.

Ford AU XR6 VCT falcon
Prima slick I use on the car when wet after washing and wipe dry with the Pakshak drying towels.
QD and dry in one
It may not work 100% due to the towel sucking most of the qd up but the slickness definately improves so must be doing something

Slick is also great for window tint.
no no sealant as yet, I did a topic about it on detailers club but still busy getting in new products myself