ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parade Laps, a reminder.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm not closing it. Its a reminder to all to behave in future.

clio 182 ff
cswalmsley it was my friend u passed in the mk1 who waved u past so as u say he could be with the other clio16valvers

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
it was me that let u passed mate i was in the blue mk1 with williams wheels on i let u past so u could get to the other clio sports i was told it was 3 abreast so tried to stick to it but when theres other clio sports coming flying past me as a member of both clubs i believe that the blame shoudnt be left at just the clio16valvers door tbf.

As said its not Cswalmsley as stated in previous posts, i seen 3 cars going at a silly pace down the pit straight whilst i was stood on the pit wall. and neither of them was arctic blue 182's

And besides i would say admin know who the culprits are?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I know none of it shouldn't of happened at all but Let's be glad that it was a small minority and not the majority of the drivers on the parade lap. I don't think it will happen again anyway.

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
yes i can read actually and with being a member of both clio16valver and cliosport i get so see whats bin said on here and vice versa i seem to remember a lot of mud slinging about clio16valver slagging some of them off saying how s**t mk1's are and whatnot just to quote here off a thread that has now disappered off here, f****ng MK1's slipping on cheeky C**TS lmao because their standard but polished to f**k mk2's are so much better
icon_rolleyes.gif
Need i say more i understand that your parade lap was in memory of a dear friend and i respect that u wish to pay your respect to a good friend and member, i also have friends out there fighting for our country and would want to do the same but when i hear stuff like this on other forums its kinda tainted it tbh i was purely stating that u cant blame it all on the clio16valver lot as some of ur members were behaving badly aswel and i understand that the moderators know the culprits and will deal with them appropriately. I am the sort of person who says what i think and say it how i see it as i have no reason to butter things up and would like to take a moment just to say although i didnt know lee i would like to wish his family and friends all the best

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It wasnt blamed on you guys in the Mark 1s...someone just didnt realise that we had mk1s in the club (even though it was Valvers and Williams cars as well as ph1s which were the beginning of the club and forum that is now CS.

I think those who did what they did are aware of what they did...some probably didnt realise at the time, but now know. Its not pointing the blame at any make or model or creed or anything else...just those people who have hopefully learnt.

Without trying to sound bad...I just hope we dont have to do another parade lap as we are losing a fair few people such as Dan and Lee :(

If we are to do another one...we could do some sort of briefing whereby you attend and hand your form over after being told what you need to be told. Lets remember the Parade Lap for what is was for rather than the niggles which happened on the day.

RIP Lee

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
here here and sorry for the rant just what i saw on there and what i saw on here but hey its done now and RIP to all those that have been lost