ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panda = Old Man's Car?

Maybe so. Mine, however, is not ;)

208006_10150196281964459_778874458_8226368_2065385_n.jpg

199697_10150196282849459_778874458_8226374_8193274_n.jpg

208030_10150196283519459_778874458_8226379_4590203_n.jpg

I still can't get over how well-made and well-specced the 100HP is, and how much fun it is to drive. 100% better than my 172, especially in the corners :)

I just hate the question 'what do you drive now?' "Fiat Panda" 'err... cool...'. :p

I think they're usually a guilty pleasure, the more you see them the more you'll love them.

Much like...

198020_10150194369229459_778874458_8206049_213129_n.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love it mate. Best colour, too.

I'm trying to convince my younger brother to get one atm.

200 FF Storm Grey
I tried convincing mate to buy one of these (baby on the way and he wanted something fun), rammed with toys & goodies and top review on evo.

Lowered, twin exit on the back, some nice multi spokes = a very nice car

Haha I love people who have 'converted' :rasp: I thought they were s**t at first too, then the more I saw them, the more I grew fond... it's the same with everyone!

The colour is amazing, I've been told it's a 3 stage pearl or something (requires 3 colours to form the finished product). It's got quite a few light scratches though which I'm not too bothered about but would like them off. Was thinking about buying a machine polisher but I don't think this is the car to be practicing on tbh!

Oh, and it's always clean :rasp: I actually take care of this one!

No need for a machine with FIAT paint Jamie lad, some 203s on a light polishing hand pad will do wonders.

But I won't clog your thread with detailing shizzle ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Haha I love people who have 'converted' :rasp: I thought they were s**t at first too, then the more I saw them, the more I grew fond... it's the same with everyone!

I've always liked them. We nearly bought one when you were still messing around with that slow Impreza. lol

Ended up with the 133 instead because she couldn't get past the looks of the Panda.

No need for a machine with FIAT paint Jamie lad, some 203s on a light polishing hand pad will do wonders.

But I won't clog your thread with detailing shizzle ;)
Where can I get some and a pad? :)

I've always liked them. We nearly bought one when you were still messing around with that slow Impreza. lol

Ended up with the 133 instead because she couldn't get past the looks of the Panda.
Slow, but noisy. That's all I bought it for :D

I do love the Twingo's but the rear is quite an odd shape... it's like a mix between flat like the Panda and a normal hatchback. The RS are in a different league to baby Panda though!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Sort of like the fat chick in the pub, the more you look and drink, the more you think, "yeah, go on then". ;)

100hp is a great car, I really miss mine, the handling was nothing short of brilliant. Better than a 172 and i ve had two of them!

Z4 Coupe
Looks ok but its as youve said, the name "Panda" then the smile on the person your tellings face would be enough.

Williams 3
The shittest quality ride of any car I've driven.

Was good fun though.

Slightly dissapointed that the one I had for a while had ditch finder tyres. Would have loved to have seen what it would be like on the origina Eagle F1s. The handling with the crap budget tyres was still impressive.

Annoyingly small tank aswell, but that's a minor thing really.

The shittest quality ride of any car I've driven.

Was good fun though.

Slightly dissapointed that the one I had for a while had ditch finder tyres. Would have loved to have seen what it would be like on the origina Eagle F1s. The handling with the crap budget tyres was still impressive.

Annoyingly small tank aswell, but that's a minor thing really.
I have just bought 2 new Eagle F1's for the front as the others got ripped to pieces (lol) and it transformed the handling. It's the only tyre I'll let near the little thing from now on! The tank is tiny but then so is the car, I don't find it a problem though as I don't drive it that often (free public transport ftw). £20 = 3/4 full tank = looks good :rasp:

Williams 3
yeah, knowing what a difference tyres make, I kind of feel a missed on the proper experience with the car.

Used to cost me £35 to fill up, would usualy get around 300 miles to a tank, but that was driving like a proper fairy!

It's definitely the sort of car you need to drive, as I don't think people would believe just how fun they are from reading about them.

Yup - certainly a grower! You rarely see them, which is what I like about them. Although I saw a blue one in action today, I smiled!