ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panda 100Hp -- FTW

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Well my missus has been after a new car, following the action of white van man left her grande punto looking like this

IMG_0251.jpg

needed

-Wings
-Bonnet
-Rad
-Headlights
-Bumper
-Bumper carrier
-Rear bumper

insurance company decided it was a total loss and issued the cheque.

So the hunt began for something abit different and after reading quite a few reviews and peoples opinions we decided to look at the Panda 100HP

Quick mooch on auto-trader and a lovely white one popped up was 100miles away but was we thought it as worth the drive up to barnsllllleyyyy

I know they get great reviews but i reserved judgement for myself, well i was sold after about 200yrds, nice little revvy engine, felt really well planted around a few sweeping bends, interior isnt amazing but you get some decent equipment as standard so no grumbles there felt like a proper little sorted car.

The Missus fell in love to be fair and loved the way it drove alot more involving compared to the Punto!

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

All the Abarth stuff were not that sold on so will probably take it off but its such a funky little thing and were both rather chuffed cus secretly i cant wait to steal it for alittle blast lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Really like these, aye lose the stickers and sort the wheels and it'll be reet!

Nice. Tone it down a bit and it'll be sweet.

I think they look a lot better in the flesh, in grey.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
We did pop into a local dealer to look at grey one on the way but she wasent sold on it, was either blue or white.

i think shes made a good choice! its got a proper little stance to it aswell!

All the stickers will be coming off, possibly the badges aswell after all its nowt to do with Abarth

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love these cars, soooo good to drive and they look quite cool in a funky sort of way.

But i'm really sorry, I don't like the whole white on black affair. :(

Either Red or Grey for me.

exterior_economy_00.jpg

I drove a 1.0 base model Panda and absolutely hated it. Was just s**t in every way possible but these look awesome tbh, especially in red like the one Daniel posted.

VX220
Great choice, watch the clutch though. Ours went at pretty low miles and apparently is a problem with the fiats, i put it down to my sister driving it!

M2 Competition
Id have one in grey for sure! Looking now and cant believe how cheap they are! New models at 9k

Cracking car for the missus that mate :)

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I used to own a grey one.

Absolutely fantastic little cars and I gave not one sh1t about what other people thought about them.

I would have another one in a hearbeat. Would have to be that 200 though. WANT much!