ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paintless Dent removal person in Norfolk, any recommendations?

Trafic 140dci
I'm after one of them paintless dent removal guys for a few dents i have, does anyone know someone who comes recommended? What's it likely to cost too?

Thanks

Lewis

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Dent devils! i had a huge dent in my passanger door on the crease just below the window done by my mates misus at world series in '10, my mate sorted it all and arranged it they came 2 days later, think it was like £180ish?? came to my work place an was done a hour and a half later and couldnt even tell where it was!

http://www.dentdevils.co.uk/index.htm

they have teams in norwich, all you have to do is send some pics for them to review and go from there.

Last edited:
  Trafic 140dci
Nice one, seems alot of money for an hour and a half's worth of work lol. I'll get in touch with them, but think i could probably get a second hand bonnet in BG for less than that or even get it sprayed for less...

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice one, seems alot of money for an hour and a half's worth of work lol. I'll get in touch with them, but think i could probably get a second hand bonnet in BG for less than that or even get it sprayed for less...

my dent was in a pretty awkward spot tho to be fair, like you said drop them a email an see what they say, i highly recommend them tho.