ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painting Undercar Neons

1992 Mini City
A friend of mine has neons under his car, the neon bar can be seen under the rear, and has heard that you're able to paint them, and still see the effects of the neon.

Anybody know if this is true?

A friend of mine has neons under his car, the neon bar can be seen under the rear, and has heard that you're able to paint them, and still see the effects of the neon.

Anybody know if this is true?

Paint them with this and you will solve all issues;

1181122774-nitromors_5l.jpg

AK

M240i
Any pics of the car?

Doubt you'd be able to paint them!

Will need to move the neon bar somewhere else!

1992 Mini City
Thats what we thought, would've just been nice to know if there was anything to make it a bit less obvious.

AK

M240i
Banable offence IIRC :dead:

LOL!

Can never remember his username.

has the black 182 with the LY detailing on it, has the LY stripe on each wheel? Has the eyebrow kinda covers over the lights?

Megane 250
No need to be so harsh..

At least he has paid his membership ;)..

:rasp:

Wasn’t intended to be harsh, s**tty wording on my part :p Im not even gonna bother to post what I meant as its just as retarded as my first attempt.

I also tried to pay for membership but by the time my paypal was setup id sold the 172 Q_Q.

AK

M240i
Wasn’t intended to be harsh, s**tty wording on my part :p Im not even gonna bother to post what I meant as its just as retarded as my first attempt.

I also tried to pay for membership but by the time my paypal was setup id sold the 172 Q_Q.

lol!

was just messing with you mate

Love? x

Liquid forces car is nice IMO. But the neons kind of chaved it up too much for me.

To the OP - Im not a fan of neons unless were in the fast and furious movie, But the only obvious thing i can think of is tint spray.

That would tint them black slightly and most of the light would shine through when there on i would have thought.

1992 Mini City
LOL, guys, i would never put neons on my Clio, not my thing, he drives a SEAT Arosa, and he's made it a project to steadily improve it, looks pretty solid now, despite the green neons.

He's going for the F&F look, i'm more into motorsport.

Meady