ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted my wheels what...

clio 197 sport
You think guys :)

f5ac6cec0a6861e100529ccfca1b8d5a.jpg

00770ad02224112762afc873de986d83.jpg

a76569e8da9f5f21da4309b10f2c8677.jpg

4e1c61bdbfaf123080afbe8f073260cd.jpg

2693e0df145abc073b24f5e318339561.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio Dynamique Media
Sweet as, shame it doesn't come from the factory like that!

....what about black mirrors too?

clio 197 sport
Cheers guys :) want the door handles painted aswell as they both have worn a little but unsure of the colour.

clio 197 sport
Guys whats about so i can change the look of the front of the car? Sounds silly but i feel it could be improved some how. Only thing i dont like the look of. Ive bought a zunsport mesh grill but still something needs improving.

Clio Dynamique Media
Guys whats about so i can change the look of the front of the car? Sounds silly but i feel it could be improved some how. Only thing i dont like the look of. Ive bought a zunsport mesh grill but still something needs improving.

What about them eyelashes......top quality

Mec 350 slk manual
The only thing I would do is the door mirror covers and the spoiler black and lower it a bit .

clio 197 sport
Meh only a few weeks ago i had the spoiler painted. Defo the door mirrors as the guy who did my wheels has some paint left over. Just a case whipping them off and drop them down to him.

Any recomendations on the suspension. I dont want anything to hard as i suffer with back pain lol

Clio Dynamique Media
I'm new to the clio scene but I remember from my pug 306 days that Bilstein were the holy grail of top suspension. Can't really say what the best clio setup would be though......or get a grinder out to the springs lol

clio 197 sport
Very nice guys :) think i prefer the cupra ones tbh. The splitter on mine have come off in places and looks sh!t !

What year cupra would i be looking for and is it a straight fit or any mods involved ?

Cheers :)

clio 197 sport
Wow ! Thanks for that mate and ebay i was looking at.

Ill let you know and of course get some pics once its been fitted :)

Cheers.