ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Interior Console - 172 MK2

Finally!!! But I will changed it back to dark grey later with my other set of console cover.

Attachments

• DSC00257.jpg
    DSC00257.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 477
  • DSC00275.jpg
    DSC00275.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 373
Sorry for my English, what is Flock mean?? Some fabric or leather on the dash??

I had already done my Alcantara (dark grey) roof lining. I really did think of using the Alcantara on dash. But need to find some professional to do it.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
That looks great hkka, but im really surprised that the steering wheel has not melted in Hong Kong weather!!

looks good gloss black would also look smart

Seen someone done that before. black is too dark and won't match nicely. especially, when it is glossy.

Mine is not glossy, I asked the painter to do the same as the Cup trim finish. He said need to add something to make it harder.

200 Gordini
I was planning on doing this with cf film but wasn't sure if it would look odd. Now i've seen yours I think I'll be doing it when funds allow.

I'd appreciate you putting up a little guide to taking the centre console out :)

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Loved it 1st of all, but after another look i'm not too keen. Dash strips look great, but centre console looks too much imo. Probably just because i've never seen anything like it before. Looks like you've done a good job though!

Be honest, blue for centre console may not look good, but becos I have another set from the junkyard, I rather try to paint all in Cup "Mondial" blue and see.

My reason of painting those is because I hate the sticky surface from the console which do created some scratch marks.

I personally like everything "STOCK" - in grey color, so I really want to use the non-172 console instead actually becos there are no sticky thing on its surface. But cannot find a set in HK. Therefore, I will paint the other set in grey.

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
I like the look. The lot makes it look more fitting, almost like an OEM option. Reminds me of the interior of PT Cruisers.