ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint work. Mondial blue d43

cup 172 , Saxo vts
Any one have any good waxes or polishes that bring out a great shine on this colour it's clean Anyway an shiny but could be better

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tripple is a good polish and there are lots of waxes to pick from. Have a nose in the detailing thread for ideas mate

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
In my limited experience of arctic blue (very similar) sealants give a vastly better finish than the waxes I've used... Dodo supernatural left it looking as flat as RB; zaino z2 and (seperately) CQuartz/ reload gave sooooo much more sparkle to the metallic flake and such depth to the colour.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I would agree with the above. Waxes I find hard to justify these days unless summer.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Having the same car myself and using a ton of waxes sealants,spray on waxes sealants etc,the best look i have had have been these
Blackfire wet diamond sealant
auto finesse desire wax,odk glamour wax,zaino z6 with z8 combo,wolfgang fuzion wax is the best for the metallic flake to show on the paint,for depth a lovely finish and cheap is duragloss 105 sealant.