ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint splatter down my car. Help please.

clio rsi and r5 gtx
some little git has decided to give my clio a new coat of white gloss paint (flicked all down the passengers side) problem is it has dried solid what can i do as it looks really gash now and i need to get the stuff off please help, what do you recomend?

Thanks in advance

Steve

80MPG BEEZA
im sure claying is supposed to remove excess paint you could give that a whirl, other then that their t*ssers!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'd use white spirit as gloss paint is oil based and takes a fair while to completely go off .

www.renparts.co.uk
try a jet wash.... as its got nothing to key to so can't have a strong hold... especially if you have waxed the car recently?

visualize whirled pe
If your car had a nice layer of EGP and wax it'd flick off with your nail. Use a credit card and see if that works (I guess it's globby thick paint???)

A kid ran down the side of everyones car with a tin of red spray paint where I used to live, my old car was yellow so it looked like a jam sponge cake from the side!! T-cut removed that.