ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Codes?

Civic Vtec y0
I know this has been posted here loads of times but where do I find the paint code for my car and does anyone have any advice about spraying? Or is there a how to guide??

Golf R/Leon FR
have a look in the articles section to the left hand side dude there are DIY guides on there etc

Clio mk1
You dont need the paint codes just take it to the spray shop eg. if ur colour coding it and also take ur fuel cap and they will make a clolour match for it! the company will hvae colour chips!

Punto/Clio GTT
Clio_MK1 said:
I know this has been posted here loads of times but where do I find the paint code for my car and does anyone have any advice about spraying? Or is there a how to guide??

what kind of advice you after? you sprayin with gun n compressor or aerosols?

Civic Vtec y0
Well basically iv got a set of colour coded bumpers but there blue, and I have a few wee chips and scratches i want to repair so would it be best to leave it in2 a garage or do it myself? I can get hold of a compressor etc.