ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

paint code....

clio 172 flame red
hi, i am going to spray my wheels anthracite colour and have been told that daewoo moonstone silver would be the best match, but i need the paint code to have a couple of cans made up.would it be best to phone the daewoo dealers for the code??

clio 172 flame red
Daz_2427 said:
thought moonstone silver was a pug colour?

no its definetly daewoo moonstone silver according to fred.Also halfords dont have this colour in their range but they can make it for me with the paint code.i dont think fred has the paint code either his message box is full,he said he would try and found out but i have heard nothing( 2 weeks). anyone know any close matches to anthricite bar this one??

clio 172 flame red
just phoned the daewoo dealers and they said they dont do a moonstone silver and its not on there lists of colours??anyone know of any other colours close to anthricite? cheers