ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

p6000

Ph 1 172
i just got 2 pirreli p6000 tyres on the front of my car know i no they take some miles to wear in but they just seem to have no grip at all in the dry but in the wet they are f**king scary!! is this normal from them?? they just dont seem to have anywhere near as much grip as my uniroyal raintyre...

so was just wondering if they get better? anyone had previous attempts at using these tyres what do you guys think?

Octavia vRS tfsi
They're crap. They're not too bad while reasonably new and the compound is soft. The compound goes hard with loads of thread left and you'll understeer everywhere.

If the tires you've bought have been sitting around for quite a while waiting to be sold they could be gone off already.

Ph 1 172
they proper scare the crap out of me my last tyres the uniroyals i could just flaw it and go round a corner..due to the fact my engine did not have the power to make the wheels spin or lose grip round a corner what tyres are worth getting if money no questions...just want loads of grip

Oh dear!

They should wear in a bit after a hundred miles or so but I'm afraid they're not generally acknowledged as being much good...

You'll have to wear them out quickly so you can get a set of something really good ;) lol (F1s, PE2s... do a search as there's loads of threads with recommendations! :))

106 GTi
One of the worst tyres I have ever driven on, I have used budget tyres with more grip!

clio 182,ff + 1.5 dci
Unlucky mate. I think you should see how good they are at making clouds of smoke till they explode.