ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P21s Carnuaba Wax

106 GTi
Hmm maybe the Collinite or the P21 then? Just ordered the spray sealant from Polished Bliss you recommended so will let you know how I get on. Car is looking pretty good at the moment, except for a minor graze I had with a BMW the other day :( Will be getting it repaired over Christmas, it's hardly noticeable, I just don't like knowing its there!

I would go for the Collinite over winter IMO.

Formally Alex C
We have some P21S stock now but, given the time of year Collinite + #16 is outselling P21S massively hence why I'm only keeping a couple of cases at a time instead of stockpiling it..... I dare say the tables will turn again come late spring when durability isn't a factor, then we'll see if the P21S is going to be popular again, or whether to look for something new ;)

Hmm Could Be Worth A Purchase Then Me Thinks, How Does It Compare Durability Wise ? Would It Be A Better Winter Wax In Comparison ?

Not sure where you studied English buddy but you don't need to capitalise every first letter!:lolup:

Anyone got a link for Megs 16 then if its a good winter wax? Going to buy that Jeffs spray sealant this weekend, although if it doesn't stop raining probably not going to get much use for a while. I hate this weather!!

Thanks for that bit of useless information

We have some P21S stock now but, given the time of year Collinite + #16 is outselling P21S massively hence why I'm only keeping a couple of cases at a time instead of stockpiling it..... I dare say the tables will turn again come late spring when durability isn't a factor, then we'll see if the P21S is going to be popular again, or whether to look for something new ;)

Do you still offer free postage on the Collinite ?

Mito Sportiva 135
Not sure where you studied English buddy but you don't need to capitalise every first letter!:lolup:

Anyone got a link for Megs 16 then if its a good winter wax? Going to buy that Jeffs spray sealant this weekend, although if it doesn't stop raining probably not going to get much use for a while. I hate this weather!!

Thanks for that bit of useless information

Anytime chap!