ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P1 in the shop. My Courtesy Car

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Took the P1 for its regular 6 month service (cambelt change for this one) and was expecting to be driving around for the next couple of days in the usual 1.4 Ford Fiesta. Instead, I was greeted to a lovely (but filthy!) brand new Subaru Legacy Sport :)

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

Was really nice to drive, pulled well, interior was up to date and it looked quite nice too :)
On the way back through I had a play with a fantastic looking Aston Martin Vanquish which I held out from overtaking me for about 0.5 seconds ;) (Vid to follow)
Still nice to get my own back yesterday though :)

DSC00729.jpg

Also had a quick shifty around the new STi on the forecourt...

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

£32,695 :eek:

that sti looks bloody aweful!

looks like its been covered in sikaflex andcrashed through halfords.

always feels better getting your own car back after driving round a dull thing for a day or two.

A Fast One!
eh whoops

what a daftie i am!

so was it the 2.0 GX?

lol.
Yeah I think so, or the 2.5 Sport. Think the latter :)

3.2 V6 is the bad boy out of the legacy's from memory? not quite as good as the old skool twin turbo ones though!

that STi looks gash! how the hell its going for that price as well i dont know, the dealer i go to a lot down here has a new one going for about 25 or 26k.....

Alex