ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0302 Misfire Problem

Clio 182 FF
The 182 has been idling a little rough (mainly from start up), and the engine warning light has been going on and off. It has now started flashing so I descided to get the code checked.
It put out...
-P0130 02 sensor circuit (bank 1, sensor 1)
-P0302 Cylinder 2 misfire detected

I have just changed the plugs, coil and leads. I have read a lot of people saying it would be the injectors so I let the car idle and pulled each injector in turn. They each caused the car to nearly stall. Does this rule the injectors out then? Any help would be much appreciated.

M2 Comp
One way to test it would be to clear the fault code, switch the injectors around so that the injector for cylinder 2 is now on either cylinder 1, 3 or 4 and see if the misfire then moves to that cylinder.

Clio 182 FF
I did got 16 on most of them then 13 on the dodgy cylinder. Although that was the third cylinder from the gearbox (isn't that cylinder 3)?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Prices from Renault are -

foekgj.png

You would be best to buy a new sealed genuine OE from Renparts on ebay for £32.50

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...:2.0+16V+Sport|Model:Clio&hash=item46170fe9f5