ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0136 Code

RB 182
I'm back in the world of Clios after buying a RB 182 last week and my first post back is in the faults section, haha.

Can someone help clarify the issue with my error code?

I've read through some threads but can't seem to find a definitive answer. The code reader is showing P0136 which I understand is
02 Sensor Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
Is this most likely to be an issue in the wiring somewhere or is it worth just changing the sensor? I'm guessing it's the post cat sensor?
The car in general seems to be running fine.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

RB 182
Bit of an update...
Went to take the sensor out to give it a spray and the cat crumbled when I took it out, I managed to last a week with a temporary fix.
Put a decat in today rather than a cat and it feels flat!!!! Has anyone experienced this with a decat?

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Mine threw this up the other day when on a track day? I have water escaping from the join between the cat and the cat-back section if that would count as a leak? No other code with it? Any suggestions?