ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So the orange emissions light came on the other day on the dash,can runs fine no probs.First of all by reading up on some threads on here it was pointing towards the post lambda sensor.So I thought I would get it diagnosed before I spent out on some money,so @Sunglasses_Ron kindly let me borrow his handheld OBD reader,so plugged it in and I got the code 01/01 come up and in the manual the code means..
MAF OR VAF A CIRCUIT RANGE/PERFORMANCE??..But as we know the 172 Cup does not have a MAF,so would this mean the MAP sensor??

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
image.jpeg

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Forgot to put,i changed the spark plugs to a couple days before hand,with the proper NGK ones that been in there before hand,maybe i losend a conection somewhere when i took the inlet manifold off,also i disconnected the map sensor,so maybe could be that?