ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

p/x 182 question HELP (moral dilema)

right my 182 goes to the dealers as im selling it (well p/x ing it), so i was thinking should i remove the mats, locking wheel nuts, boot net, engine cover to make a bit of cash back ??

will it matter, will they come afer me LOL, the bloke who checked it never looked at those bits, he just checked the paint and mileage.

If i sold it seperately i would leave them on, but im not bothered about the dealers

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ???

Da

Less

is it worth it mate? lol! im sure the new buyer will notice theyre missing and chase the dealer. Who will then in turn come looking for you?

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

I would only keep the mats and boot net as the dealer may get funny and ask for them all.

And just say that you didnt get them when you brought the car.

PS what car are you getting?

dunno, thats why im asking, it will be a second hand car, would the buyer expect them ?get what you buy etc

Silver Fabia vRS

I would expect them even if it was a second hand car. Realistically how much money are you actually going to make from selling the bits? £150?

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

great ..so im still going to have to drive past it each day on pp.. someone buy it!

id leave the engine cover for definate, boot net and mats arent really a problem as theyll chuck mats in when they sell on anyway.