ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oz f1 owners inside please.

GSXR + KDX220
Me? Those are 195/50/15's but theyre R888's which tend to have squarer sidewalls so the profile looks a little more than a normal road tyre.

But 195/50/15 is the "norm" but 205's can also be fitted

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Yeah sorry mate. Ahh rite mine are currently 195/45/15 Rainsports so may be why mine look worse. :dapprove:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
16" HP Silver.

15274d66.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Gaz yours looks the tits. Love the height!I don't know what sort of spacers are required but mine are sitting a bit too far into the arch for me and I want lows. But as I'm about to spend 730 on a new timing belt and dephaser, the lows and spacers will need to wait!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
195/45's ftw, car looks great btw :)

What FK's are you running? Sportlines?

BMW 535d
Loving how in nearly every picture there is a centre cap missing haha

Here is one of mine

28092011095.jpg

Not a completely up to date picture. Will be taking some more tomorrow.

Jake

secret
only put these on sunday

ed94a0a1.jpg

d7b6c96f.jpg

yes there rattle canned, had white williams wheels on hense the white ph quick stickers (now removed) not sure weather to keep these on or re paint the willy wheels

Edition 30
I might go gloss black with mine.

Or white, or orange? Dunno, so many of these look so nice.

williams
Looking for OZ f1, you have nice pictures in this thread, i dont now what color to pick, they all look nice...

Last edited: