ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ F1 DIY refurb

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Look much better in the pics than in real life, been refurbing this set of 4 OZ F1 wheels i picked up from breakers yards in the store room at home. Painted in Ford metallic grey and lacquered, not sure whether to fit them yet.

VariousFeb2011037.jpg

VariousFeb2011038.jpg

VariousFeb2011040.jpg

VariousFeb2011041.jpg

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I need to make a decision soon, i have white 2118 wheels too.

I need to decide whether to roll on white 2118s or metallic grey OZ's on a white phase 1 Clio 172, either way a set of wheels will go

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
what sort of paint was it?

Just aerosol cans bought from Halfords, i chose the colour that looked ok on the lid top and went from there. Like i said they're not perfect but would probably look ok when on the car, i've done a few sets of wheels over the years

j26

Clio 197
pleaseeeeeeee pm if u want to sell i am very interested in these :D

without tyres would be fine by me

thanks

Clio extreme 2 16v
think the white 2118s might be quite nice, just to be different. plus theyre lovely wheels

Bux

Golf GTD
Great job mate! I wish I was talented enough to be able to refurb and spray my wheels. I failed at doing the mirror caps on my old car so i'll leave mine for the pros :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
they look a lovely colour, think they'd look best on a Ph1 compared to white wheels on a white car, I've never spotted a white Ph1 around Essex but will be keeping a keen eye out for this.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
they look a lovely colour, think they'd look best on a Ph1 compared to white wheels on a white car, I've never spotted a white Ph1 around Essex but will be keeping a keen eye out for this.

I'm picking it up this Friday but won't be on the road for about 3-4 months... There will be a project thread started as soon as its home