ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oyster Grey

Renault Clio MK3
Hello All,

Just thought I'd post a few pics of my Clio, nothing special compared to most of the cars on here but still aha.

It's the 1.2 TomTom Dynamique edition.
WP_000245.jpg

Snow foam, becausewhynotthatswhy.
WP_000274.jpg

Don't really have any plans for it as I think it looks smart as it is, but I'm open to suggestions if you have any!

Thanks!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Colour's lovely. Always wonder why they didn't do a grey for the mk2 sports.

Really like the colour is that only available on non sports? & are those the bigger front arches you can get? Only suggestions I'd say is maybe 17" OEM allloys & lower abit. Good looking car otherwise.

Renault Clio MK3
Not sure if its only available for non sports, although I think it is. This car is completely standard other than the metallic paint

Cheers mate
Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Renault Clio MK3
Yeah, I really love my half leather seats. For the price of this car, I have to say its packed full of stuff

Clio MK3 DCI
Ive just ordered the same model in that colour. Although I'm still waiting for Renault to sort the finance out. I cant wait to get it. Seems good value with all the kit it comes with at the moment.

That's really tidy :) Please don't ruin it by sticking rainbow coloured bits and chav wheels on it lol! As above, if you decide to modify subtle OEM wheels and lowered would look lovely.

Renault Clio MK3
Dmundy, you're gonna love it mate! Let me know when you get it!!

Wick don't worry didn't want to touch anything anyway tbh looks too nice as it is :p

Renault Clio MK3
Am I going to look like a plum having a ClioSport sticker on my car, despite clearly not owning a ClioSport?