ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Owner to be

PH1 172 (Track Car)
Hey Everyone,

Figured that I would introduce myself given that I may be spending some time here in the very near future... and possibly trying to pick up some insiders knowledge here and there :D

I am yet to be an owner of a clio (nearly bought one a while ago but that's another story), but will be on the hunt for a phase 1 172 very soon. The plan will be to use this car as a dedicated track toy. Have only ever owned one renault before (5 gt turbo) many years a go and yes, it was fun :D

A year and half a go I used to do a few trackdays here and there in a Mitsubishi Evo. Unfortunately, time and money got in the way and she was sold after a short time (even though I was having the time of my life!). As far as cars owned at the moment - nothing too exciting at the moment I'm afraid - just a family/tow car and a Golf Gti as my daily driver.

Time has past by and I really need to get back out on track. So, the plan is to get a cheap 172 and have some fun!

I will look forward to chatting to some of you in the near future :butt: