ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Own up - the swine!

Day

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What's the problem?

Last one I saw went for some £25, thats £19 more than the £6 they are in the shop.

I wish hadn't given my last free one away now...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can I get a reeeee post !!!!;)

Serioulsy though, its not the first one to be put on there & I doubt it'll be the last one.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
"Renault Clio Sport Keyring for 182 172 or williams"

It has to be specifically for a 182, 172 or williams :(, unfortunately I own a mk1 RT so I can't use it :(.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Monaco Blue 172
at first i thought he was trying to swap the keyring for a car !!!

oops :eek:

half a bottle of krug later....!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LY 200
A: Yes they love the Williams there. In fact they love it so much that they continually let it win on all the 1/4 mile shoot out days.

Lol....Quality!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MattT said:
lol @ the questions...
Sound investment that tho - bought for £6, sold for £25.
I saw one of those diecast models on there, sold for £28. I think you can order them from Renault for £20.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is when ebay gets dangerous. People get caught up in the excitment of bidding and end up paying over the odds!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure he's just weight saving i'm sure one of u FF guys or gals could snap it up unfiortunatly i only own a 16v 1.2 sigh............not worthy of a keyring like that:eek:;)