ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outlook message folders for backup, where are the?

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
sorry for such a boring thread, but Im trying to help my parents sort their computer.
I am going to reformat it for them, but does anyone know where the emails are all stored so i can back them up first? (i.e c:/Program files/microsoft... etc) I cant open outlook to go to the "Store Messages" option or anything to find it. Outlook wont open, it just crashes as soon as you open it.
cheers

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

There should be a pst/ost file or something in there..

You will need to show hidden folders to be able to find it.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
can't do much with an OST file tbh, best bet is to run office repair from the control panel

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
thanks guys, I tried searching for *.pst last night but it didnt turn anything up, I'll try ost later when I'm home, I'll try looking in application data too. The fact that I cant actually open Outlook is the major problem though, as i know i has built in backup things etc