ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out with the old in with the new.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Some of you may know that after having my 172 crushed by a falling tree I couldn't make my mind up on what to get next for a run about and i ended up pissing about for a bit so while I was thinking I got this
56b96c15-aad1-1dbf.jpg
56b96c15-aae0-6681.jpg
56b96c15-aaf4-7b25.jpg

56b96c15-ab08-bd13.jpg

But I wasn't really sure as it just didn't live up to my old Monaco ;( and I still wanted to have another vee one to be able to play with.
But then I saw this at Steve r-sports cars and I had to have it!
56b96c15-ac29-10c8.jpg

56b96c15-ac41-dc11.jpg

56b96c15-ac5e-0d5c.jpg

56b96c15-acf0-216c.jpg
56b96c15-ad15-0e33.jpg

56b96c15-ad33-2f95.jpg

56b96c15-ae7d-b9c7.jpg
56b96c15-ae8d-f5c5.jpg

Can't believe how different it is to drive feels great and I am made up with it! Not big plans for the it at the moment just want to get use to it before I start modding!

Evo 5 RS
Cracking colour/spec, lovely car. If there's a hater trend I do follow though it's the cup spoiler, I don't like them.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I did think that too at the start! When I was on my way to getting it I thought I'd have to get rid of it but know I love it lol I like looking out of the mirror I can see the tips and it makes me smile. So I'll leave it for now.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome Ash! I was tempted by that when I saw Steve had it in. Perfect spec.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Still not a fan of the 200's I'm afraid - I just can't over look how pig ugly the front end is.Those seats look tip top though - what's the significance of the silverstone stitching? Is it an official limited run?Vee looks the nuts though!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Awesome Ash! I was tempted by that when I saw Steve had it in. Perfect spec.

Thank you I didn't take much tempting

Thank you wish you didn't live so far away to you could make my vee so clean too. Move up north I've got a friend with a airport so you could work there lol

Still not a fan of the 200's I'm afraid - I just can't over look how pig ugly the front end is.Those seats look tip top though - what's the significance of the silverstone stitching? Is it an official limited run?Vee looks the nuts though!

I think the 200 is a love hate car like the vee I use to hate the 200 but it's really grown on me the last year or so. It's a silverstone limited edition some bullshit made up by Renault to make 50 lol so yep it's official. Thanks the vee is still my fav by miles.

Love it Ash!

...it'd look even better without the trolley handle though. :eek:

Thank you Chris I knew you'd say that lol and I know most people hate them but I kind of like it at the mo on the way down I was thinking I'll have to take it off and get a gt one but I like it at the mo so I'll wait and see

Jesus. Proper cars.

Thanks

Ill try and get some better photos when the weather comes right again and a video of the v6s new exhaust.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
cheers joe!! Its even made me think about getting some fpr the vee just plain black ones......

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
absolutely awesome :approve:

I did think that too at the start! When I was on my way to getting it I thought I'd have to get rid of it but know I love it lol I like looking out of the mirror I can see the tips and it makes me smile. So I'll leave it for now.

naah its s**t... you should get rid of the chav wing

... and give it to me :eek:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Are you going to CSS in this or the Vee?

As awesome as this car is, i hope its the Vee!

I am not sure yet what one to go in? Both of them will be clean for saturday morning so i might just wait and see what one i fancy..... or what the weathers like.

I've just put the clear engine cover in the vee and I can't make my mind up if I like it. It needs a cover around it and of its wet it makes it all steamy lol

56b96c15-69d9-a81a.jpg

sorry for the really s**t photo i was on my phone last night and i didnt notice it was blured till just. :(
But you can see what mean.

Last edited:
  Mercedes C320!
You Sir Are A True Legend... as if the 200 don't cost enough on their own, you have a vee aswell :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
You Sir Are A True Legend... as if the 200 don't cost enough on their own, you have a vee aswell :)

Lol cheers dude I've had the vee almost three years and I don't ever plan on get rid of it if anything I want two. As for the 200 I think I got a good deal on it so I am very happy with it. Plus I work 24/7 cars are what I spend my money on

love everything about it bar the front end it will never grow on me, renault just got it wrong imo.

Cheers I know what you mean about the front of the 200 I always said the same I'd never like it let alone buy one but I changed in the end I still don't like the 197 front at all.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I must admit, when you park a 200 next to a 197... the 200 looks more chiselled and aggressive. I've grown to love it.

Even when I ordered mine I thought it was ugly. Lol.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
A vee AND a 200? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stupidly jealous! The insurance renewal in your house must be fun...

Mercedes C320!
I must admit, when you park a 200 next to a 197... the 200 looks more chiselled and aggressive. I've grown to love it.

Even when I ordered mine I thought it was ugly. Lol.

Strange that...Cos when i ordered mine i still hated the look of it! Now i have just grown to love it! :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I much prefer the front end of the 200, the 197 just isn't aggressive enough!

Bring the Vee!!

I couldn't take the vee as I had forgot I'd ran out of MOT;( wish I had taken the vee in away when I saw all the others sat there I wanted mine so bad. But on the way home when I was pissing it down and my head was killing I was so glad to be in the 200.

A vee AND a 200? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stupidly jealous! The insurance renewal in your house must be fun...
Thanks dude insurance isn't to bad anymore the vee is about £1100 and the 200 is £350 would have bin less if I hadn't had a act of god at Christmas (tree falling on my car) you wouldn't think that would go against you would you?

Looks great Ash!

Cheers dude thought I would have seen you today?

Looks good mate, I like the seats and spoiler

Thanks dude I am really like the spoiler now and the seats feel fantastic need some sort of recaros in the vee now!!!

dito

nice car! V also lucky guy ;)

Thanks I do feel lucky!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I didn't know you bought that black one!

Glad to see that silverstone went to a good home :)

Yer I got the black one to just nip about in while I was on the look out plus I couldn't make my mind up and driving the landy 24/7 is gay!

you make your own luck in this world.

Very true dude but a little bit of luck always help and goes along way

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looked great today. I like the plate aswell, suits it somehow.

Thanks mate yours looked sweet and sounded great! I dont know what the plate means but it's kind of cool I was looking at cl10 plates yesterday and they've shot up in price so might just leave mine on it now.

Choose my lottery numbers!

7,19,23,35,44, 3,9 there you go mate!