ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park 28.09.13 French Racing Trophy & more

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
As far as I know Burpspeed and FF Racing will be attendign the French Racing Trohpy series, not too sure baout the other Clio's on the forum.

It should be a great day :D

BARC Club Car Championships
Oulton Park (International)

Saturday 28 September 2013
This race meeting will feature an eclectic mixture from the BARC, ranging from saloons to karts.

Karts may be more traditionally associated with the sinuous custom built facilities that they usually race on, however this weekend they will be unleashed on the Oulton Park International Circuit.

Fans of Japanese, Korean and French cars are all in luck to as, with the Nippon Challenge/French Trophy and MR2 & Hyundai Coupe Cup in action, all will be represented strongly.

There will also be races from the MG Owners Club and CNC Heads Sports Saloon Chmapionship.

Our open paddock format will allow you to meet the teams and drivers as they prepare to race.

The British Automobile Racing Club was formed in 1912 and continues to organise some of the best club race meetings in the UK, as well as major promoted events such as British Touring Cars and the British Truck Championship. BARC club events feature a combination of their own-run series and guest championships, and include a mix of single seaters, saloons and sports cars.

£13 on the gate

Information here

Race times here

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I really want to go but I've got to work;(

Last edited:
  172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I would have gone to this, but Chester races is on the same day :-(. High roller

RS Clio 172 Cup
Really enjoyed watching the racing today. Has given me a real taste for getting involved in the new class next year.

Was stunned how quick Tony and James were round Oulton :cool: just a shame to see a bit of misfortune for them both in the 1st race :(

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to speak to some of you guys today, most of the time i didnt know who i was speaking to but everyone was very complimentary about the car which i really appreciate. Glad you enjoyed the racing i had fun, bit lonely in the 2nd race after the start but was eventful as my brake pedal was mostly on the floor throughout leading to some scary moments! Anyone get any decent pics?
Russ

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
I'm still wound up about that f**king jobs worth although was a epic day some great racing some arse clenching moments and a tear shed when that astra came to rest on the tyre wall :(

Also the gaps that were seen today. Pfffft enough to die for.

Clio 172 ph2
It was a good day. I will have my pictures up tomorrow.
What happened to the Astra? Must of been just after I left.

Clio 200
Hey all,

I've not been a regular poster on cliosport, but have been a member for a long time. Mine is the Clio 200 that was out yesterday. It's definitely not a match (on power anyway) for the 172s/182s but I still had a really good day and chuffed for Russ to get such results on the first outing.

Nice to meet a few of you who were wondering around the paddock.

My on-board videos are now up on the Tube:

Race 1 - http://youtu.be/vbyp1QjV_kc
Race 2 - http://youtu.be/ugGQpCjUUaA