ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ouch.... Clio Ring Crash

Scrap that... 1.2 Extreme ?

Screenshot_20170628-230718.png

p5.renault-clio-petrol-hatchback.jpg

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
What idiots for driving into the gravel trap to "help". No wonder the it was closed, 3 cars in the gravel on the same corner!

I posted it on a clio facebook page and got a message to remove it, apparently his Mrs spent the evening in the hospital for precaution. Ooops.
Read that his pals were charged €200+ to get pulled out the gravel trap as well.

upload_2017-6-29_9-27-50.png

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Was he on crack turning in that fast? Or did he just get biblical brake fade/failure/lock up?
From the previous corner, then got on the wet grass would be my guess. One of the most dangerous parts of the track, especially in the wet.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Wonder if it was a 'watch this' moment with his bird being in the car.
Lol.
Probably more like using the dry line in the wet through the previous corner, getting LOO, over-correcting then skating across the wet grass for an hour before meeting Armco. 😂

Clio 197,with megan'
Lol.
Probably more like using the dry line in the wet through the previous corner, getting LOO, over-correcting then skating across the wet grass for an hour before meeting Armco. 😂
Whether its stupidity, or lack of talent, I still feel sorry for the guy.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, he's clearly lost it long before this corner. No one in the right mind would be coming in THAT hot.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Looked like a pretty hard impact, hope they were both OK.
Lol at the retards stopping to help, did they not see the article about the guy who lived there getting run over the other month? That could have been much worse because of those two fuckwits.