ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Original Magneti Marelli 172/182 Injectors for €25 each.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Wanted some new injectors so did a search and ended up at this place (car parts shop in Latvia).
Asked them to confirm that these are not chinese knockoffs, and they did -> the real deal (same as OEM!) for 25% of what they would cost at Renault!

Wanted to share this with you guys so get them while they're hot!
https://www.trodo.lv/en/injector-valve-magneti-marelli-805001446001

Even ordered some other stuff, as the prices are really good (got some bosch oil filters for €4,-).

Shipping to The Netherlands will cost €12 with DPD.
I assume its the same for the UK.
Ordered them through mail and payed with paypal, really fast respones and service.
Great find !

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Yes i paid wih paypal through my credit card (covered on all sides basically!).
But im very confident that this will work out, the injectors are priced pretty low but for the other stuff i ordered the difference is not all that big (still 20%-40% cheaper than here though).
Definatelly sounds legit to me. They will also introduce a eu domain in the near future to make it easier as well.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Just listened to your message (got it from Gus) @fairm010
Great to hear you guys are appreciating my tip :up:

I don't know why these things are actually so damn expensive from Renault.... these are actually more expensive then the bigger/newer Megane 225 ones ..... go figure :neutral:

They are also not increasing the price eventhough they are probably selling quite a bit of these now
Bookmarked this site, the combination of great prices and great service are not easy to find these days!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Just received the package, absolutely gutted 😞.
Was hoping for the 10.000 Latvian "LOL" labels, instead i actually receive these .... :fearscream:

Stole pic but its the same packaging -> 100% authentic real deal this -> real happy :cool:
Clio17218220NEWIWP042.jpg

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  197was/second 182is
I know that may sound silly, but when you know that yours injectors are on their way?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  dan's cast offs.
might as well pay a couple of quid more and get them from euro plus don't have to wait for ages to get them (unless you get them sent out on a van and god knows when if ever they will turn up)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
might as well pay a couple of quid more and get them from euro plus don't have to wait for ages to get them (unless you get them sent out on a van and god knows when if ever they will turn up)
Took a week, tracked via DPD. They're all genuine and I fitted them at the weekend. Cars ran perfectly since!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  dan's cast offs.
beru are oe for leads, renault here are about £50 so fair bit cheaper, not sure on coilpack prices as been a while since i bought one but think that one is bit cheaper.

Fishfire

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
Just to bump this top tip!

I bought a set of injectors from Trodo last year, and can confirm they're genuine oem injectors.
I'll be buying another set for my 2nd 172 in the new year after it chucked up a P0204 code on my scan tool :/

Update: they're £27.66 each now but £4.90 postage so a smidge over £115 all in.

Ed Hodson

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trodo still seem to be the cheapest that I can find @ 29.60 per injector, plus £8.69 postage.

Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper right now? I need one injector. The price at Euro Car Parts is £70.99 (without the current 35% discount).

Cheers,

Ed

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trodo still seem to be the cheapest that I can find @ 29.60 per injector, plus £8.69 postage.

Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper right now? I need one injector. The price at Euro Car Parts is £70.99 (without the current 35% discount).

Cheers,

Ed
£37.96 on Amazon is the second cheapest I've found tbh

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0068M8966/?tag=cliospnet01-21