ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordering Ktec stealth supersports, right decision?

320d
As above. Anybody got any reason why I shouldn't get one?

I'm not bothered how loud it is when going having a blast and i've heard they're fine when at low revs and low throttle openings.

Opinions?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I have had one for the past 2 months and like it. It is quite loud and drones on the Motorway, but is bareable (I Did a run from London to Wales and it didnt annoy me or passengers)Has a Nice Tone when driving hard and when warm has a nice Burble / pop on over run, I think its finally bedded in now as has got a little louder from when it was 1st put on.

PH1 iceburg
Mine is identical to -j-'s. Although i am cosidering dynamating the boot area to kill the drone a bit. (weight eek)

320d
Maybe I should go for a centrebox one then. I went out in a yozza'd 182 yesterday and that didn't drone cruising. I thought the stealths where supposed to be quieter.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Maybe I should go for a centrebox one then. I went out in a yozza'd 182 yesterday and that didn't drone cruising. I thought the stealths where supposed to be quieter.

Its stealth to the eye, of course its going to be loud without a centre box with a 2.5" bore! Even louder with a de-cat :)