ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange...

ST
Anyone else having problems??

My phone has been dropping signal for the past day or so, texts coming through late, missed calls when the phone hasn't actually rang, unable to make calls FFS!

Oh and my replacement blackberry still hasn't came...phones suck!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have just switched from Vodafoe to orange and tbh, they suck hairy man balls.

Useless signal.

Evo 6, E92 320d
I couldn't send a text the other day, that and the balance tells me silly amounts "your remaining credit it £90 and 34 pence" lol when i only have £2 on it.

megane/clio
check wether your phone is operating in dual mode or gsm , its normally in your phone settings , i had the same problem with my 6500 slide the 3g signal in my area is hit and miss so sometimes i couldnt dial out texts wouldnt send or receive changed to gsm and i've had no problems since :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i had this problem with orange 3 years ago, and i shouted at them and they sent a new handset, they tried to fob me off with possible problems in your area etc. If it is consistent and your mates are ok then dodgy 6500.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator

My phone has been dropping signal for the past day or so, texts coming through late, missed calls when the phone hasn't actually rang, unable to make calls FFS!

Did happen to me yesterday.

Switch off phone, remove battery, remove sim, put sim back in, put battery in, away you go.

Solved mine.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Did happen to me yesterday.

Switch off phone, remove battery, remove sim, put sim back in, put battery in, away you go.

Solved mine.
calm yersel wee yin

check wether your phone is operating in dual mode or gsm , its normally in your phone settings , i had the same problem with my 6500 slide the 3g signal in my area is hit and miss so sometimes i couldnt dial out texts wouldnt send or receive changed to gsm and i've had no problems since :)

+1 same here.

1.Slow
I hate thee orange! Been on them for the last few years and the signal always plays up. The only plus is orange wednesday!

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
yeh mines a bit fooked atm aswell, gave them a ring and he was the most helpful person ive ever known, ther was lots of 'umm..err...hmmm' then he cut me off cuz he dint know what the problem was!