ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange signal.

soon to be 172
Its really pissing me off.

Love my htcdesire but i cant get signal for love nor money. They have sent me all the NEW settings but still no joy. I can have signal but then it drops even if im in the same spot. I have to then turn itoff and back on otherwise it will just remain with no signal. Not good if i dont notice. Yesterday it was like it for god knows how long but ewhen i turned it off and back on i got like 6 txts and 30 something emails.

Took it to orange and they said there is nothing i can do, There must be bad signal areas. Im a driver and go all over the south east and no matter where i am it does it.

Anyone else have this problem?

Polo + Micra
i seem to be having problems with orange at the moment

it's not ringing and i just get a message saying i have a missed call/voice message and text messages taking an hour to get through.

Maxi Megane and 182
I used to get loads of problems with orange so swapped to T mobile when I lived in North London and never had signal trouble.
Now I have moved to Wiltshire its a different story though.

Not having any problems with Orange at the moment.

When I was with them years ago though, I kept having issues with messages not coming through, then getting 20 or so come through at a time.

Nissan Jewk
Signal issues with t-mobile/orange will change dramatically from 1st July onwards (though unsure of timescale), as thats when they plan to roam on each others 2G networks, so coverage will improve dramatically.

As for the OP's problem, doesn't sound like a signal issue if the same thing happens no matter what area you're in! Handset issue?

soon to be 172
i told them its the handset but they said they did a diagnostics check and its fine? lol.

Also i keep getting blank messages from annon with a picture of a sim card in it?