ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange PAC Code

Astra Bertone Coupe
How the f*ck can I get these idiots to text me my PAC code ? I'm looking to move to Vodafone and get an iPhone but it seems like I'm just being messed around when I get in touch with Orange for my code. Anyone any ideas as to what to do ?

BTW I've supposedly had my code sent out twice and it can only be done by post (apparently)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That's a lie, they text me mine around 6 months ago after I phoned and said I hadn't recieved my letter. I said it was unacceptable as I needed the code and BAM they sent me it whilst I was on the phone.

Astra Bertone Coupe
I am apparently getting it in the post tomorrow, if not I'll just phone them and threaten to get in touch with OFCOM as it seems like they're intent on delaying me getting my new phone. Hopefully that will get them to stop arsing around.

Megane
Orange are a pain in the ass mate, even when you get your PAC code they will do everything possible to make it as tedious and annoying as possible for you to transfer your number.

TBH something needs to be done, the numbers need to be treated like private number plates/websites, they should have deeds etc and you should be able to swap them whenever you want.

Orange text mine straight away and posted it too, but that was after arguing that my account is Mrs and I am Mr :S, daft I tell ya!

Astra Bertone Coupe
Finally got it today and got the iPhone too so just waiting on the number transfer before I can use the iPhone.