ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange network down?

Had no signal since I woke up at 7am. Can anyone else confirm if the network's f**ked? I can't call orange to check because I don't have a signal...

Ta

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I got told if you manually change your network to like vodafone or something then go back to automatic it should work mate.

2 of my work colleagues have the same problem with Orange, so it's not just me it seems. Maybe just a localised thing down here.

Tried the above Gally, and it can't even see the Orange network in the list! lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's not good! I hate it when my network drops out! usually when i'm in between an edge area and a gprs only area!

Orange aren't having any of it... 4 people I know around here dont have any network, but because the computer screen tells them it's working they won't listen lol