ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange & Gold?? I think it works......

182 Cup & DCi 172
Well since I got a puncture in one of my snow tyres and found it isn't repairable as its on the shoulder I decided to get a nice new set of Hankook Evo Ventus V12's and fit them to my Speedlines I picked up over new year.

I was initially planning on going for anthracite but since I needed them on the car ASAP I fitted them on in gold - I will be honest and say I was sceptical but now I love it and they are being refurbed in a slightly brighter gold colour.

Also gave the car a full cleaning session today and another layer of wax and sealant:

12137008834_d451687669.jpg

Speedlines fitted 1 by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

12136962134_79858449c0.jpg

Speedlines fitted 3 by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

12137193006_8fc9799f4c.jpg

Speedlines fitted 5 by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

12136913804_e0989f6505.jpg

Speedlines fitted 6 by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

12136760833_194e684555.jpg

Speedlines fitted 7 by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

Opinions welcomed - curious of peoples thoughts on the colour combination ;)

182 Cup & DCi 172
I don't hate it, but such a fresh looking car with that kind of kerbing makes baby jesus want to cry.

The kerbing will be sorted ASAP haha - just trying to decide on a shade of Gold as want it slightly brighter than it currently is

182 Cup & DCi 172
I want to not like it, but I actually can't.

Mirrors could do with being inferno though

I was going for carbon mirrors initially but quite like the black mirrors - breaks up the colour on the car. Still think the carbon would be nicer though.

A lighter more satin shad would look better. Like what's on @TheEvilGiraffe 's scoob

Just had a look on his thread and they are a nice colour. Will see what colours are available - going to see some colour samples next week

RB 182 FF
I don't like gold wheels much and definitely not on a Clio :( Those wheels in Anthracite and ye I'd like it! If the mirror caps were also in Anthracite to match it'd look good! :D

182 Cup & DCi 172
I don't like gold wheels much and definitely not on a Clio :( Those wheels in Anthracite and ye I'd like it! If the mirror caps were also in Anthracite to match it'd look good! :D

I had initially planned to get them done the same shade of grey as the Williams wheels, gutted as even made custom centre caps for them haha

I think that'd look mint with a bit of a drop

Coilover's I am looking at if I can find some decent second hand ones

It doesn't look terrible by any means, but tbh I preferred your previous wheels.
Car looked superb on them.

Cheers - they should return for either track or winter

I'm liking it alot

:cool: