ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Been having a bit of a play on photoshop today as I was bored. Had a few plans for the car for a while now but no spare monies, but thought i'd have a look and see what they may look like. I don't claim to be an expert on photoshop, but opinions welcome.

Currently:
100_0420.jpg

Shopped:
c.jpg

Fabia VRS
Imo the anthrecite wheels look better, i would do the calipers but do the badge anthrecite. Cheeper lol.:)

M235i / 172
So black badge/wheels, lowered, and spacers... would look good but as said, splitter would finish it nicely if you was doing all that.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
did toy with the idea of gold wheels, and sprayed black mirror covers too, but not convinced on that one!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
by nipples I presume you mean the jets on the front? was thinking that tbh. can you get the cover things?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Gash! What you have now looks better..>And would be better still if they were silver.