ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions wanted please...white????

172 CUP
Do i paint the diamonds, 2.0l 16v on bullets and Renault sport logo white??????? Will it look chavvy lol
View attachment 91016 582292_10200475027457637_1233131737_n.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm not keen on white diamonds and badges really. Look tacky I think.

It's your car though, do what you want.

Liquid Yellow 182
Ive got all my badges and Diamnds white, but i really like it, i see to many people with bright colours thought id tone i down, my blue and white theme goes well :) I think you should go for it mate, its your car, your choice

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I removed my Renault sport badge on rear. Looks better.

renault clio 182
Depending on the colour of car but with blue I think white finishes it off nicely my RB had white bullets n diamonds

Arctic 182FF
Just do the lettering on the bullets white and the diamonds. If I had a 1*2 I'd remove the renaultsport badge so wouldn't suggest doing that in white, unless it's the 192 style badge. In which case you should do that in white :)

Arctic 182FF
I meant 197 style badge.

In response to Tony: I have white badges on my odyssey blue and I like how it looks; it's all personal opinion.

182cup & 172 racecar
I meant 197 style badge.

In response to Tony: I have white badges on my odyssey blue and I like how it looks; it's all personal opinion.

No doubt, but asking on a Forum for an opinion, you will get a mixed review. Enough said.

172 CUP
Cheers, went to the scrappers and grabbed a couple of diamonds and logos for £5, nice n cheap:D. Will do them white and see what they look like. Bit busy at the mo but when its done will post pics