ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions please

DCI 80
So i have my late 03 DCI 80, she's got a full service history 115k on the clock and I've looked after her well. Nice pair of 182 alloys, sport rear bumper / grill and about to be dropped 40mm - She's a great everyday runaround that keeps me going until the 182 gets purchased to accompany her.
I regularly get 80mpg slip streaming behind lorries on the motorway :boring:

But the one thing she has is a big old scuff down both sides and slight dent down one, im probably looking at £350ish to get it sorted and get her fresh.

Would YOU spend £350 on this car if it was yours? I know its preference, but interested on the consensus.

Im not planning to get rid of her anytime soon as unfortunately I've become emotionally attached :eek:

On another note anyone know a good priced body repair guy / shop around Hampshire :rasp:

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I imagine if I was keeping the car for a while then I would would get it painted. Will look nicer while you own it and will help you sell it on when you come to sell it, fair enough you probably wont get back the money it cost.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Id be getting it repaired. Will be alot nicer to own and also wont put people off when selling.

182FF
You'd probably want to do it when it comes to sell, so the sooner you do it, the move value YOU will get during your remaining ownership.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Do it :) 100% it will annoy you more keep looking at it in a state.

DCI 80
Thanks guys!
Went and got a quote today from a few places, said 400 for both rear sides and he would spray my new sport bumper for £50 on top of that. Seems about right?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That's not too bad. Get some pics up of damage so we can see ourself.