ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions please

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Charged Superleggera
not bad richy but i hate saxo's s probably not the best person to ask . the interior and the chav factor just puts me off. much prefer zetec s's or have you thought about a starlet? its only a 1.3 but are proper rockets.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
If I were you, i'd look for something that I could make my mark on as that has been modified bodywise so I'd want to start from scratch with my own project. Besides parts for VTR's are cheap as chips! Which is always a good thing :)

Trader Rating - 90%
9   1   0
  Monaco
looks good. As what the others were saying - a lot done already but smoothing looks good and is just annoyingly expensive to do yourself. I'd consider it a head start rather than an already finished project.

Saxo's interiors look like a carpet shop so you could work on that. It also needs wheels, offset and camber.

It's only 2 grand too.

I like it.

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Colour looks a lot better in the flesh. Very similar to Flame red.

Could you not insure a VTS? £2k will see you a minter!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
"imperfections in the bodywork"

iow....All the filler has cracked! and the paint job isn't very good.

id find out exactly what all the minor imperfections are before going much further

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
He's used the word Wicked in the description.

duncan-bannatyne.jpg

I'm Ooot.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  LY R26
nah insurance is too high for a vts and the company im with wont insure me on a vts till im 21, jack mate your thoughts were the same as mine, im just fishing around atm because i havent sold my car yet:(